Friday, October 2, 2009

It's been a while Huh! SORRY!!!!

Well I have no idea why I feel inspired to write since I have not been inspired in what like 6 months to write on this thing. Life has been crazy and days seem to fly by. It is amazing even though I am not working or going to school, it seems that just managing my day to day life and then the things I am involved with take up most of my "good " days that I am feeling up to doing things. Thank God I have been having many many more of those lately. We also have moved and moved again so it seems like before I know it it is October 1st and I am celebrating being 24 years old.
Yeah, today is my 24th Birthday.(Well I guess now it was yesterday). I didn't do anything real big, just spent it with family and friends eating good Mexican food and cake and ice cream. Although it wasn't extravagant it was wonderful. All day I just kept reflecting back on last year and it was a week after my transplant so I was restricted to my hospital room with no cake or ice cream because I couldn't eat anything. And also no people for a while because of my immune system. So when I think of my birthdays from now on I am sure they will always be a little better than my 23rd. Another major plus was that I just get to celebrate Life!!! How wonderful, precious and fragile it is. I have experienced that all too well and hope that I remember that not just on my birthday when we usually celebrate life but everyday of my life.
Yet again I apologize to everyone who was following my blog for my lack of entries of the past SEVERAL months. I am hoping this is the start of more consistent posting and putting up pictures again so you can get a glimpse of how I am doing and what I do with my days still battling this wonderful disease and its affects. They should be much happier posts than those of last year. At least I hope (:
So I know that a lot of you would like to know what has happened between my last post in March and now. I can tell you a lot has happened. Too much to think and write about on here. My one year transplant birthday was on September 18th and I was planning on sending out an update letter in the mail telling of some of these past year events and how I am doing now. I was hoping to get it out a couple weeks ago, but yet again time has slipped through my hands. I am still hoping to send it out sometime this month. If you would like me to send you one just let me know and give me your address. You can find me on facebook or my e-mail is ezekielgrl526@hotmail.com.
Wishing everyone and wonderful and blessed day!!!
-Lyns-

4 comments:

Christa Forsythe said...

YAY.. glad to see you back! I almost fell off my chair when I saw you posted something! It is good to have you back ... and sorry if I was the one holding up your letter ;o(

I love you, Lyns... and MISS you all the time!

JessicaSews said...

Thank God! Thank God!!
I have already emailed you!
Would love to hear about all
the good things in the last
few months.
Big Hugs from the Pacific Northwest!
~Jes

Mike J said...

Ohhhh Lyndsay, You're always on on hearts and minds regardless of your frequency of posts! Hope to see you soon. Be well and God Bless... ;)

Mike J

PS, I'll have a little surprise for you after the weekend of Oct 19th ;)

Anonymous said...

Lynsday,
Bless your heart! I miss you and your Mom and have been praying for you! I appreciate reading your updates and pray you will continue to feel better every day and gain strength and perfect health!
Love and hugs always,
Carolyn Witherspoon