Monday, October 17, 2011

My New Tattoo

My original Design
My new Tattoo

Here are some pics of my new tattoo that I got last week. I had designed a general pic of what I wanted and found an amazing guy to tattoo me and make my design a million times better. It represents my transplant and journey through cancer. I have the date of my transplant with a orange ribbon for leukemia. I have a purple heart for being a survivor. And hope and love in German for my bone marrow donor from Germany. I love it and yes tattoo's can become addictive, just a warning. (:

3 comments:

Christa Forsythe said...

Where did you get it? I have always heard that tattoos are addicting... hence why I have never gone there... heehehhe... maybe if you come visit you can convince me like Gena convinced you to pierce your nose... Miss you friend... SO MUCH!

Lyndsay said...

My tattoo is on my upper back so I can cover it up or show it if I want to. It doesn't hurt that bad and you do get the craving for more. You should get one, but make sure it means something to you. I am hoping to go to Mt next month possibly Christa. I talked with Terry and her and John really want me to come up to the school for a visit. We are trying to make it work out. I would love to see you if it happens.

Kaytee D said...

Lynds-I love it! I saw the picture of it on FB but didn't know the story behind it. What a beautiful remembrance. You are quite the survivor!