Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just a quick note!

I had mentioned before that I was scheduled to have my Day 100 bone marrow biopsy on the 23rd. Well due to and unusual decrease in my platelet count my doctors have opted to do it as soon as possible. I will be having my biopsy tomorrow morning at 9:00 am. My platelet count has cu in half over this past week which means my body is not producing them like they should. They aren't quite sure why, it may be a virus or it could be nothing just a weird trend. Since results from biopsies take a while to get back they just want to get this done as soon as possible. I just ask for prayer that everything comes back looking good and that my biopsy reveals that there is no more cancer or blasting of cells. Thanks and I will write more later!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying!

JessicaSews said...

Prayers are with you!

~ Jes

Team Bowman said...

Lyndsay,

We will be praying for you. Love you!
Lesley

PositiveDawn said...

We will definatly be praying for the best results! Hugs to you!
Dawn & Mike

Anonymous said...

Lyndsay,
Hoping and praying all is well. Wishing you a very, Merry Christmas. Have a great time with the family. Much love, Robin