Saturday, January 23, 2010

Curious Creatures for Immature Adults

The book that gives patterns to make many
different fun creatures.
POLLY
Polly is a tea party hostess from a distant
planet. Everyone there serves tea for a living,
but none so nicely as Polly. She attributes her
success to her red and white polka dot stockings.
Beware of her tea cookies, however; just one of
those will make you silly for up to 60 days.


MONKEY IN THE MIDDLE
Monkey in the Middle is a retired world heavy-
weight champion wrestler. At the pinnacle of a
match, he would use his beefy forearms to perform
his signature headlock on his overwhelmed
opponents. Always with a head for business, Monkey
prudently squirreled away his winnings and now owns
a chain of fast-food restaurants in Buffalo, New York.


Polly and Monkey are Friends Now (:

Lately I have been taking on lots of creative projects to keep myself busy and just because I plain love making and creating new things. From baking to quilting and sewing projects. I love trying new things and expressing creativity through the things that I make. This Christmas my brother and his girlfriend bought me this book that has lots of patterns to make these crazy creatures. It is called PLUSH-O-RAMA Curious Creatures for Immature Adults. The great thing about these is that you don't really have to follow the directions exactly. It gives you freedom to add anything you desire. You can express your creativity in whatever you want to do with them. I made these two creatures for my brother and Kym to thank them for giving me the book.

2 comments:

JessicaSews said...

Those are cute!

I was visiting Crafting Japanese and took a look at some of the blog contributers...they've made some of the most whimsical toys, just like these! ....they bring a lot of smiles!

Mike J. said...

WHAT FUN! ;) MIke J.