Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sushi and Seals




My mom and I enjoyed a delightful lunch at a Japanese Sushi Bar. It was nice to get out on a beautiful day and enjoy a wonderful meal with my wonderful mother. The food was so delicious. My mouth is just salivating thinking of how yummy it was. It is one of our favorite restaurants to go to. They give you so much food and usually I have quite a bit left over, but I think yesterday I almost finished everything. It tasted so fresh with its ingredients. Yum Yum!!!
After eating we decided it would be nice to go take a walk along the beach. It was such a perfect California day; 75 degrees, the sun shinning and a slight breeze in the air, PERFECTION! We took a nice stroll and got to take some pictures of the seals. It is the start of pupping season so we were even able to see some little ones. The pup count is at 6 right now with 2 born just yesterday. They are so adorable and looked like they were having a good ol' time bathing themselves in the sun. I love animals and watching them and their unique personalities. I love the beach, it is such a breath of fresh air.








4 comments:

Ally said...

That's really neat. Pictures are beautiful!

Christa Forsythe said...

AH.. that is the beach we went to - with you! I just love that place and would LOVE to go back there some time! Hugs!

Lyndsay said...

I know I was thinking of you, Micah and Ethan when we were there. I was thinking how you came all that way and Micah forgot his camera. Good times!!!

JessicaSews said...

Great pictures! I can "feel" the warm sun!!
Look how happy Mom is!! !!! Her little girl is getting well !!!

Enjoy those walks!
Keep taking pictures, you are an amazing photographer!

Hugs, Hugs, Hugs!
~ Jes & family